Roots & Wings Therapies' warm and welcoming premises provide a comfortable, safe space for sessions.
However, I recognise that for various reasons it is not always possible for you to attend sessions in person.
In order to cater for everyone's personal circumstances, I also offer sessions via Skype. This means that you can attend sessions from the comfort of your own home. It also means I can work with clients across the country so distance is not an issue.
This can also be helpful if you need to fit in sessions around work, study or other commitments.
Skype sessions are available for the following services:
- Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Life Coaching
- Student Mentoring
- Well-Being Sessions
- Various courses & workshops
Choosing Skype Sessions.
If you are choosing Skype sessions, here are a few things to consider...
- You will need a confidential space where you can access your session undisturbed and you feel comfortable to talk freely.
- Sometimes technology can be unpredictable. We will discuss what to do if this happens when you book.
- Booking a Skype session requires the same commitment as an in-person appointment.
Some positives to working via Skype are...
- You can access your sessions from wherever you are, meaning it can fit in better with your schedule.
- If, for whatever reason, you find it difficult to attend in person you can still access support.
- More flexibility in appointment times.
Roots & Wings Therapies...Your first step to a brighter tomorrow.