You can still get the support you need whilst staying safe during the Covid-19 outbreak.
In order to cater for everyone's personal circumstances, I offer sessions remotely. This means that you can attend sessions from the comfort of your own home. It also means I can work with clients across the country so distance is not an issue.
This can also be helpful if you need to fit in sessions around work, study or other commitments.
Remote sessions are available for the following services:
- Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Life Coaching
- Student Mentoring
- Well-Being Sessions
- Various courses & workshops
Choosing Remote Sessions
- You can access sessions safely and conveniently during the Covid-19 outbreak.
- You can access your sessions from wherever you are, meaning it can fit in better with your schedule.
- If you are struggling you can still access support safely and conveniently.
- More flexibility in appointment times.
- You can choose voice or video call for your session.
- You can access sessions via Zoom or Skype. These are both free to use.
Roots & Wings Therapies...Your first step to a brighter tomorrow.